We are seeking to establish a small string of competitive horses, offering owners the chance to discover the excitement of French racing including:
- French prize money is among the highest in the world, often up to 10 times that paid in the UK.
- Prize money down to 5th place in general: 1ST 50 %, 2nd 20%, 3rd 15%, 4th 10%, 5th 5%
- Race day costs are cheaper as we can take advantage of subsidised transport.
- The vast majority of races do NOT incur entry fees.
- Riding fees are calculated in such a way as to encourage maximum performance by providing a slightly higher percentage of prize money which is off set against nominal riding fees.
- French racing is not overly reliant on handicap races.
- The race courses are not dependant on gate money, resulting in a laid back atmosphere conducive to good quality, enjoyable racing.
- Access to 1,900 hectare training centre with grass, sand and polytrack gallops.
- 40km north of Paris.
- ½ hour from CDG airport.
- Only 2 ½ hour drive from Calais.
- A great excuse for a short break in a lovely area of France.